Policy 9-2-2: Web Site Policies
|Policy 9-2-2: Web Site Policies
|Information & Marketing Services
|The following website policies apply to using the 精东影业视频 website.
Table of Contents:
- Affirmative Action Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Clery Act
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Student Right To Know Act
- Drug and Alcohol Prevention Policy
- Notice of Copyright Laws and Infringement Penalties
- Web Site Disclaimer
Section 1: Affirmative Action Policy
- 精东影业视频 is committed to a policy of affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its student population and work force. The college does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disabilities or veterans status in the programs that are offered, in the activities sponsored, and in the employment of all professional, classified and student employees. The college has procedures to resolve complaints of alleged discrimination.
Section 2: Non-Discrimination Policy
- 精东影业视频 does not knowingly discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or participation in its programs and activities.
Section 3: Clery Act
- The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act is a federal law that requires colleges to disclose certain timely and annual information about campus crime and security policies.
- More detailed information and the crime statistics for the past three years is available at theWebsite.
Section 4: Sexual Harassment Policy
- 精东影业视频, as part of the NSHE, is committed to providing a place of work and learning free from harassment, intimidation or insult. It is the policy of 精东影业视频 that the sexual harassment of students, employees, and users of 精东影业视频 facilities is unacceptable and prohibited.
- The NSHE Policy Against Sexual Harassment and Complaint Procedure, Title 4, Chapter 8, Section 13, is incorporated into the Board of Regents Handbook. The policy can also be reviewed in the 精东影业视频 online catalog.
- CONTACT Affirmative Action Officer Human Resources Office Bristlecone Bldg. Rm. 104
Section 5: Student Right To Know Act
- The Student Right to Know and Campus Security Act requires that 精东影业视频 comply with the provisions and updates in disclosing the graduation rate of certificate or degree-seeking students. This information is available to current and prospective students prior to enrolling or entering into any financial obligation.
- As of 2011-2012, the four-year average Student-Right-to-Know graduation rate was 18 percent. 精东影业视频 graduation completion rates are available from Counseling Services and Admissions and Records on the Carson City campus.
Section 6: Drug and Alcohol Prevention Policy
- 精东影业视频 is required to provide information about campus rules and regulations pertaining to alcohol and other drugs. The pamphlet, A Safe Campus, is available at each campus as a resource to students, employees and visitors.
Section 7: Notice of Copyright Laws and Infringement Penalties
- Summary of Civil and Criminal Penalties as it pertains to using 精东影业视频 equipment or networks to download copyrighted materials.
- Copyright infringement is the act of exercising, without permission or legal authority, one or more of the exclusive rights granted to the copyright owner under section 106 of the Copyright Act (Title 17 of the United States Code). These rights include the right to reproduce or distribute a copyrighted work. In the file-sharing context, downloading or uploading substantial parts of a copyrighted work without authority constitutes an infringement. Penalties for copyright infringement include civil and criminal penalties. In general, anyone found liable for civil copyright infringement may be ordered to pay either actual damages or statutory damages affixed at not less than $750 and not more than $30,000 per work infringed. For willful infringement, a court may award up to $150,000 per work infringed. A court can, in its discretion, also assess costs and attorneys fees. For details, see Title 17, United States Code, Sections 504, 505.
- Willful copyright infringement can also result in criminal penalties, including imprisonment of up to five years and fines of up to $250,000 per offense.
- For more information, please see the web site of the.
- 精东影业视频 polices prohibit downloading, sharing or using copyrighted materials without the permission of the copyright holder.
- Policy 3-2-8: Use of Copyrighted Materials Policy
- Policy 8-1-2: Computing and Network Use Agreement
- 精东影业视频 penalties for violating Federal copyright laws are addressed in the.
Section 8: Web Site Disclaimer
Access to and use of the 精东影业视频 Web site are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Personal Web pages of 精东影业视频 faculty and staff do not in any way constitute official college content. The views and opinions expressed in personal Web pages are strictly those of the page authors. Comments on the contents of those pages should be directed to the page authors.
- All parties storing materials on the 精东影业视频 Web site represent and warrant to 精东影业视频 that the installation, copying, distribution and use of such materials in connection with the 精东影业视频 Web site will not violate any other partys proprietary rights and that these materials do not contain any libelous or defamatory statements.
- 精东影业视频 is not responsible for any errors in the materials provided on the 精东影业视频 Web site. The 精东影业视频 Web site and all materials maintained on the Web site are provided as is with no warranties of any kind.
- The links accessible from the 精东影业视频 home page are subject to change without notice.
- 精东影业视频 does not guarantee that the system will function error-free or uninterrupted.
- 精东影业视频 shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, including consequential or incidental damages, arising from the submission, installation, maintenance, transmission, copying, modification, distribution or use of any materials.