The Nursing and Allied Health Division at 精东影业视频 offers an Associate of Applied Science Degree (AAS) in Nursing and courses in Emergency Medical Services, and Laboratory Technician (LTE). The mission of the division is to prepare students for transfer to four-year colleges and/or to provide them with the knowledge they need for their careers.
Please note that the process for enrolling in EMS and LTE classes may take up to four weeks to complete due to immunization and other requirements. Please begin the enrollment process early.
Nursing program classes are conducted at both the Carson City and Fallon campuses.
For EMS/Paramedic students, please visit the EMS/Paramedic page.
- Choose and print the appropriate Immunization Checklist below for the class you want to take; either the Carson City Campus or Fallon Campus.
Students enrolled in the following courses/programs are required to carry major medical health insurance:
- Associate Degree Nursing Program:For more information about admission into the nursing program, visit the Nursing Program Degree page
- LTE 101 Fundamental Phlebotomy
- LTE 102 Applied Phlebotomy
It is the responsibility of the student to maintain major medical insurance while enrolled in these courses/program. The students failure to maintain major medical health insurance while enrolled in these courses/program will result in the students administrative dismissal from the course/program.Immunizations must be kept up to date.
Carson Immunization Checklists
Fallon Immunization Checklists
- Gather all the required immunization and other documents that are the required prerequisites for your desired class.
- Follow the link below for the third-party tracking service the local hospitals require;
create your account and password, pay the required fee, and use the upload feature
to upload your documents.
Some institutions require a drug test also. If the checklist to your class requires one, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org and request the order be emailed to you.
- Use the link for Pertinent information starts at about the two-minute mark.
- Nevada / 精东影业视频
- See YouTube link for tutorial.
- Contact our office at (775) 445-4425 when youve completed the above tasks so permission to enroll may be given to you, once you are 100-percent compliant with your documentation.
NCLEX-RN Pass Rates
Program Completion Rates (Within 6 Semesters)
Job Placement Rates
The Associate Degree of Nursing program at 精东影业视频 meets the state education requirements for a registered nursing license in the state of Nevada. Western Nevada College has not determined if the Associate Degree of Nursing program at Western Nevada College meets the state education requirements in any other state, any U.S. Territory, or the District of Columbia.
Nevada Nurse Practice Act
The 精东影业视频 nursing program is fully accredited by the . The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing is located at:
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, Georgia 30326