Policy 6-1-2: Standard Hours and Building Access
|Policy 6-1-2: Standard Hours and Building Access
|Mar 20, 2003
|Facilities Planning & Management
|Departments will be responsible for providing Facilities with a list of personnel needing access to 精东影业视频 facilities at the Carson Campus for Faculty, Staff, and Students to improve personnel safety and operating efficiencies at 精东影业视频.
Table of Contents:
- Hours for Staff and Faculty
- Hours for Student Government Officers
- Student Access
- Key Card Access
Section 1: Hours for Staff and Faculty
- Faculty and Staff will have access to the Buildings they require access to in order to perform their assigned duties 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Section 2: Hours for Student Government Officers
Monday Thursday 6 a.m. 1:30 a.m. Friday 6 a.m. 12:30 a.m. Saturday 7 a.m. 12:30 a.m. Sunday 7 a.m. 7 p.m. Closed For All State Holidays
- The above schedule can be modified for special projects and events with 24 hour notice to Public Safety and Facilities.
Section 3: Student Access
Monday Friday 7 a.m. 10:30 p.m. Saturday 7:30 a.m. 5:30 p.m. Sunday closed except for special classes and events
- Buildings not scheduled for classes will be locked and not accessible by students.
Section 4: Key Card Access
- 精东影业视频 has a card access system with one door in each building having the card access
system. This will allow staff, faculty, and student government officers to access
the buildings during those times the buildings are locked and not open for student
- The card system will allow access during the times stated above.
- Cards will be issued to each person for the buildings they need to have access to.
- All keys to exterior doors will be turned in when access cards are issued.
- Any building that the exterior door keys are not all turned in on will have the exterior locks changed.
- The card access system will be operated by the Facilities Department and monitored
by Public Safety.
- All access cards will be issued and programmed by Facilities.
- Each Department will be responsible for providing Facilities with a list of personnel needing an access card, listing which buildings the person requires access to, days of the week access is needed and time of day access is needed so the information will be programmed into the system.
- Persons will receive their access cards from Facilities and will sign a custody form for the card. Each person is responsible for their card and not loaning it to others.
- Cards that are lost should be reported to Facilities immediately so they can be deleted from the system and a new card issued.
- Individuals are responsible for turning in their access card prior to leaving the College along with any keys they have.
- Persons that do not need to have access to the buildings at times when they are locked will not need to get an access card.
|September 2, 2008; May 11, 2004;