Policy 15-1-4: Associated Students of Western Nevada Instructor of the Year Award
|Policy 15-1-4: Associated Students of Western Nevada, Instructor of the Year Award
|Associated Students of Western Nevada/Honors
|President, Associated Students of Western Nevada
|The Associated Students of Western Nevada (ASWN) grants an annual Instructor of the Year Award.
Table of Contents
- Nominations and Balloting
- Instructor Evaluation
- Announcement of Award
Section 1: Nominations and Balloting
- Copies of the Instructor of the Year Nomination Forms are made available to the student body on the Fallon and Carson campuses during a two week period in April of each year.
- Students nominate full-time instructors, sign the forms (for validation), and then place the ballots in a locked ballot box.
- At the end of the nomination period, ballots are counted by the ASWN to verify which instructor from each campus receives the most votes.
Section 2: Instructor Evaluation
- The ASWN then approaches each of the nominated instructors classes with evaluation forms for students in those specific instructors classes to complete.
- The forms are tabulated and then a representative from each of the campuses meets to confirm which instructor will receive the award.
Section 3: Announcement of Award
- The award is then announced at the graduation ceremony.
- A plaque is given to the recipient.
|Sep 02, 2008;